1) Import photos easily - Using a single click, transfer photos out of your memory card into your computer or laptop based on your predetermined personal preferences. Or scan numerous photos at once, and Adobe Elements 10 automatically divides, straightens, and even saves every photo separately.
2) With Adobe Elements 10 view everything in one place - Look at your pictures and video footage in one location. Photographs are immediately sorted through date, and related photographs may be quickly assembled in accordance with the time or the place where they were taken.
3) Easily cope with even the largest picture library - Let Adobe Elements 10 auto-magically discover identical or nearly duplicate images so that you can instantly class them or even erase the ones you don’t require.
4) Search almost any way you want - Identify only the media you are looking for by simply keying in label titles, dates, as well as additional file info in a search box. Flip through photographs captured on a certain time; view pictures on an intuitive time-line; or perhaps browse by day, week, month, or even year.
5) Get the big picture - End up with the whole effect of your photographs and video footage from inside the Adobe Elements 10 Organizer having full-screen previews that allow you to make speedy changes to the images while viewing them.
6) View the same photos on every computer or laptop - Forget attempting to manually maintain your pictures and video clips across various personal computers. With automatic syncing, added or modified media on a single computer will auto-magically be synced to the other.
7) Recompose for any size free of distortions - Ever like to change the scale or perhaps orientation of an image to adjust to a specific frame? With Adobe Elements 10 you’ll be able to instantly re-size – even change from landscape to portrait or the other way around – without distorting important elements such as people or architecture.
Fine-tune exposure - Easily alter color, brightness, and contrast in any picture, as well as use shade curves alterations to get the ideal exposure.
9) Easily select an area for adjusting - Make image selections in only seconds so you can easily alter specific areas of a photo. Easily brush your selection, and then use the Adobe Elements 10 sliders to form the adjusting blend correctly together with the background.
10) Form richly layered photos - Bring sophistication into your photos. Reveal one portion of a photo through another picture by utilizing layer masks to manage the transparency of specific areas.